Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gore Street.

This is right on the corner of Greeves & Gore. What? It looks like a church in central Italy.  I love that it is completely different to anything else you'd expect to see, but it fits in, just like anything else. I love the windows, long arches, and four hedges at the front.

A sneak into someone's porch, nice tiles! and look, there's a art deco arm chair sitting by the door.


Another bizarre building for Gore st. This has such beautiful windows and stained glass. It looks stunning by night, it must be inhabited/ squated in as this warm red light was flickering from within.


Now this one is my dream. Look at the contrast of the brick against the sky! This reminds me of a old tram/train terminus, with its high roofs. Epitome of trendy living in Fitzroy, they are renovated and actually up for auction! I love the heavy front door, I haven't investigated yet but I am sure it's a sliding door too.


You can just see the church peaking down the road! 

I always wonder what it's like to sleep in that front room. Shady.
This row of terraces are gorgeous. They even seem to have this overpowering presence over the street.

I could take this photo a thousand times. I love all the old vintage bikes tied to the fences. This one is great as the bike matches the fence!
I'd love to sit on this porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment